Covid -19 DRS Policy
Given the COVID-19 virus pandemic and how it is impacting our world we have been implementing policies and practices to ensure the health & safety of our employees, clients and suppliers and, at the same time, providing optimum service during this crisis.
We are currently following all Government Guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help best protect all. We have made the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation as it continues and we will make any adjustments to our COVID-19 Policy as necessary.
On Site – Protecting Clients
- When working with clients in their home, business or on a building site we have strict policies to ensure your safety. In the first instance we will ask clients to vacate the areas we are working in wherever possible. Our employees will wear full PPE, use hand gel before entering and will adhere to and comply with any special measures set by an individual client.
- In advance of our visit, we will check with clients whether anyone with whom we are expected to meet or have contact with has current symptoms of the Coronavirus, or has come into contact with someone who has and we will resschedule where necessary.
- Wherever possible we will provide remote support where there are service issues.
- Unless a face to face meeting is crucial, we will take advantage of video conferencing tools to minimise risk. When attending meetings in person, our staff will abide by the 2m social distancing recommendations and ensure that they adhere to appropriate hygiene measures.
- All meetings will be limited to a small group and any larger meetings will take place via video conferencing.
In the Office – Protecting Staff and Clients
Our office remains open for business. We have made the necessary adjustments to our work and operations following a full risk assessment.
- PPE has been made available to all members of staff, as well as hand sanitiser and hand wash given to each employee. A hand sanitising station has been placed at the entrance to the office.
- Our employees are aware of the symptoms of COVID-19. In accordance with Government advice, all employees have been advised to self-isolate if they suspect that they have such symptoms and are not to return to work for at least 7 days.
- As it currently stands, our suppliers have not expressed any concerns with their ability to manufacture and ship their products on-time. If we hear about such delays in the future, we will immediately communicate the news with those customers that will be affected.Thank you for your attention to this notification and for your business with DRS Electrical. Please continue to stay safe and healthy while we all work through this together.
Back to all posts
It was a pleasure working with DRS Electrical on our latest project. From their advice on the lighting design in the property, to their advanced knowledge of and pros and cons of each home automation system, we are thoroughly impressed with the end result. We will not hesitate to use them again and recommend to all our friends