We are hiring for the positon of an Electrician to join our team.
DRS Electrical is a family run firm of electrical contractors dating back more than 40 years.
With offices in Bramley, Guildford, we are looking for a fully qualified Electrician to join our well established and highly respected team. Projects undertaken are predominantly along the A3 corridor and works are mostly within the residential and commercial sectors.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified and ideally hold their 18th Edition. You will have good experience both working as part of a team and independently in residential electrics, specifically in testing and inspecting.
DRS Electrical has enjoyed sustained and controlled growth over the years and have ambitious plans to continue this and expand further. There is huge potential for career progression within the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- To undertake electrical works as required
- To complete testing and inspection
- To have working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
Desired Personal Attributes and Qualifications
- 5 GCSEs A-C
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn quickly
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer care focus and communication skills
- Good Health and Safety awareness and knowledge
- Full and Clean driving Licence
- Able to work at heights
- Smart in appearance
- Experience in dealing with all types of Electrical installation and maintenance within the property and mobile services sector
- Able to process Administration tasks associated with the role
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Able to work as part of a Team and to work on their own
- High levels of communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety responsibilities
- Always follow Group and company policies and procedures
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager
We offer an attractrive renumeration package which is dependent upon experience.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with your experience and why you are the best candidate for the role.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to phone us on: 01483 495223.
Back to all posts